Q1: How quickly can I get my order?
A1: If you place an order for a fast dispatch item with us before 11am it should be with you within two working days (Monday - Friday).
If you order has wheels and lettering it is possible this may delay your order by one working day.
If you need your order in a hurry we offer a by noon service see Shipping Options at checkout.
If you want it on a Saturday we can do that too! Again please see Shipping Options at checkout.
We currently use the courier DPD for our deliveries. We are pleased that our customers can be offered the one hour delivery window text service. When you recieve notification you can text to them to alter the delivery if it is not convenient. If you miss your delivery they will leave a calling card for you to contact them and rearrange delivery - this can be by telephone or online - details are on the card left as they vary by area.
Q2: Are the colours exactly the same as the colours I see on my computer screen?
A2: Looking at images on a computer screen does mean the colour can be a bit different - please be aware of this when ordering!
Q3: How do I lock my School Tuck Box Flip Lock?
A3: The Flip Lock, the lock, when pushed shut will stay closed without the use of the key. The tuck box should arrive like this with your keys stored inside*. Instruction are dispatched with your tuck box.
The round release lock button slides horizontally by 1/4" to open the lock.
The release button can be rotated 90 degrees (the lugs on the round release lock button twisting from vertical to horizontal alignment) this holds the box locked without the use of the key.
There are brass hasps on either side of the round release lock button which also need to be released to open the box.
*Please note: Occasionally a tuck box will arrive with the round release lock button in the locked position (lugs in the horizontal position) - rotate it to the vertical position and slide to the side to release.
**To close your Tuck Box shut the lock first then close the hasps on either side.
You can order additional keys from us if required.
Q4: How do I lock my School Trunk Cabin Lock?
A4: The Cabin Lock, the lock, when pushed shut will stay closed without the use of the key. Your key is required to open the cabin lock at all times. The tuck box should arrive like this with two keys on a string attached to the outside of the box. You can order additional keys from us if required.
Q5: How do I lock my School Trunk Combination Lock?
- A5: The Combination Lock, the lock, when pushed shut will stay closed without the use of the combination lock. It is important to turn the combination lock secure your possessions.
- The tuck box should arrive set to: 000 to set your secret code follow these steps:
- Step 1: Open the case and at the back of the lock you will see the change lever extending from the body of the lock.
- Step 2: Move the change lever toward the dials of the combination and down.
- Step 3: Now turn the dials to your own secret number and write it down somewhere where you can refer to it in case you forget it (we suggest using the last three numbers of a phone number you know well).
- Step 4: Without disturbing the new setting, move the change lever back to the original position by pushing it up. Make sure you do this before closing the lock.
Q6: What happens if something goes wrong with my delivery?
A6: From time to time something does go wrong: at that point we step in and work with everyone to resolve the problem as quickly and as efficiently as possible. If you have any concerns please contact us as soon as possible.
"Thanks again for your help and the excellent service that you have provided."
Mike Sussman, Dorset